Yea, Friday. The one day of the week everyone looks forward to. I am sure it has something to do with the fact that most of us will be off for two days, but it is oh so much more than that. I thought I would share with you some of the strange things that go through my mind when I wake up on Friday.
- I can hit the snooze button one extra time because traffic is not bad on Friday morning.
- I can wear my jeans and get away with it, so I don’t have to think about what I am going to wear.
- I usually buy my lunch on Friday so the excitement of thinking about what I will eat is right up there.
- Both my kids work late on Friday night so there is just my husband and I at home – I don’t have to plan anything.
- I get to spend the weekend with my husband, which is always a plus.
- Tomorrow there is no alarm waking me up and even it I still wake up at 5:45 – it doesn’t matter cause it is Saturday.
- That feeling of complete relaxation when you get home on Friday, knowing you don’t have to work the next day.
- New episode of GRIMM is on tonight.
- Saturday morning breakfasts – yummy
- Friday Night Wine – always a given.
What are some of the things you look forward to on a Friday? Would love to hear about them.